By Alan D. Reid,E. Paul Hart,Michael A. Peters
Read or Download A Companion to Research in Education PDF
Similar education policy books
Such a lot students don't ponder the long term nature of caregiving, yet relatively concentrate on a particular developmental interval (e. g. , previous age) or a selected incapacity (e. g. , cancer). but crucial classes approximately caregiving may well ensue at any age, despite disabilities or different barriers. Caregiving is a lifelong procedure.
This volume gathers a solid of eminent students for a serious and comparitive analysis of how neoliberal education policies have functioned in a number of international locations in numerous phases of financial improvement. Treating case studies from Europe, Asia, the Americas and the center East, the amount exhibits how globalization operates in a different way in several societal contexts.
This ebook extends our knowing of the attitudes and behaviors of academics who increase their faculties regularly and significantly. It units out to severely research and view organizational citizenship behaviors (OCB) in faculties from a contextual standpoint and to reveal the individuality of the concept that within the context of college, its dimensions, obstacles, antecedents and results from a multi-level standpoint.
The similarities among the U.S. and South Africa with recognize to race, strength, oppression and financial inequities are awesome, and a greater figuring out of those parallels grants academic earnings for college kids and educators in either nations. via shared stories and views, this quantity provides scholarly paintings from U.
- Building a Better Teacher: Understanding Value-Added Models in the Law of Teacher Evaluation
- Negotiating Language Policies in Schools: Educators as Policymakers
- Real Leaders, Real Schools: Stories of Success Against Enormous Odds
- Latinization of U.S. Schools: Successful Teaching and Learning in Shifting Cultural Contexts (Series in Critical Narrative)
- Contingent Faculty Publishing in Community: Case Studies for Successful Collaborations
- The Legacy of Desegregation: The Struggle for Equality in Higher Education
Additional resources for A Companion to Research in Education
A Companion to Research in Education by Alan D. Reid,E. Paul Hart,Michael A. Peters